• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

THINGS ARE GETTING ROUGH IN HERE, ALL REMAINING BOOKS CAN BE FOUND ON EBAY - THANKS FOR LOOKING

:rulez:

First :takeit: (pending scan ok also) posted in thread gets the comics. FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS

Shipping for USA is included - book will be shipped in a box, packaged carefully to avoid any damage

Canada will be actual costs

International PM first to confirm I ship to your country (additional fees for international shipping) - all books will ship via priority mail, boxed

Paypal payments only please - MUST BE MADE BEFORE 4PM SATURDAY 9/21

I've been selling comics on Ebay and recently on these forums. Have sold several books to some regulars here, check out my kudos and ebay feedback with the links below.

Info:

- Items will be shipped in priority mail box, bubble wrapped carefully to avoid any damage

- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment

- Any questions, concerns, please contact me on the boards as I am checking PMs throughout the day

DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE BOOKS PURCHASED PM ME

MOVED SOME BOOKS TO EBAY - FOLLOWING BOOKS ARE STILL AVAILABLE TILL 8PM TONIGHT THEN ALSO MOVING TO EBAY

ASM #122 7.5 OW $175 NOW $155 SHIPPED

Avengers #3 4.0 OW/W $140 NOW 130 SHIPPED

Marvel Super Heroes #18 8.0 OW $535 NOW $500 SHIPPED

X-Men #120 9.4 W $100 SHIPPED SOLD