• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set of 25 Silver-Age Superboys - Upper Mid Grade at a fair price

29 posts in this topic

I'm selling a very nice batch of Superboys that presents very well and has off-white page quality. Nothing about a FN/VF but I'm posting them up at about 35-40% guide so hopefully someone will find something they need. I'll start from earliest to latest for those order nuts out there. First :takeit: wins the book over PM deals and no HOS members need apply. My shipping will be $3 for the first book and then $0.25 per book up until about 5 books. If you buy more than 5 books send me a PM and we can work something out. International buyers are welcome and I'll ship the books out via First Class International. On with the books.

A very nice looking Superboy Annual #1 in VG/FN for $15. The backs of all books is consistent with the fronts in less stated. These annuals are hard to find in presentable grades so this one should hopefully fill a hole for someone.

SuperboyAnnual1.jpg