• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 55 - Nicely Presenting FN+ - $160

7 posts in this topic

I thought this hot book deserved its own thread due it being so hot! Ssssss. Ouch burned myself. Shipping is included in the cost within the US and I'll take $5 off international shipping. First I'll take it wins this gem. I'll of course combine this one with any of Superboy books I'm selling.

$160 shipped. I initially had it down as a FN/VF to a VF- but I think the upper back cover could be a faint old stain. Its better to be conservative with this crowd.

Avengers55Front.jpg

Avengers55Back.jpg

Thanks man. I usually don't hold my breath about stuff selling here on the boards but I try to sell it here with a little meat left on the bone so to say. If it doesn't sell here is almost always sells for higher on E-Bay. Nature of the beast. Thanks for the kind words.

I had no doubt it would have taken very little, not just because it’s hard to find nicer copies (being a white cover), but also because everyone is still shooting absurd prices for them, and considered this you priced it very reasonably. :)

Not being greedy always pays for the good… (thumbs u