• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Received

5 posts in this topic

Day 25

They suspect nothing, my books. They rest quietly in a secure place, unknowingly approaching 'verified'...

I really need to have more than one invoice going at a time to keep myself entertained. I'm not even halfway to the sixty day turn around for my budget submission and I'm already getting anxious for my books.

Maybe I need another hobby to add to my list of hobbies...

Happy Hunting

Lee K

14307.jpg

See more journals by Lee K

I feel the same way... I'm trying to work it out so that I have submissions going in every two or three months. My last round of Moderns took about 35 working days (54 calendar days) just to go from "received" to "verified," but then went to "scheduled for grading" just a few days later. I have the Sig Series I turned in at Baltimore CC to anticipate, and a few going through CCS to obsess over.

There is truth in what you say, Hammership, but I always feel like I am balancing my budget between buying raw back issues, buying new books to read, buying CGC back issues, going to con, and sending books to CGC.

Plus, I'm slowly putting together the books I think I want for signature series at ECCC next year, which is another $$$ concern...

And comics aren't even my only vice...

I do think I'll get my coupon in the next couple days - so I may send a discount submission next week and then a coupon submission and finally a modern submission...

Or I may win something at Comiclink auction and send only the coupon books...

*shrug*