• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pulse pounding Everett, Baker - CGC Venus and St John Romance, and others

5 posts in this topic

I'll be listing a few high demand Baker Romance and a Venus, and I daresay one or two other tasty treats. Being high demand these are quite hard to accurately price.

I don't want to undersell them for obvious reasons, but I'm receptive to counters if you think I've pushed the boat out too far!

Just bear in mind that someone else may jump in with :takeit: while you consider!

These are not books that come up very often. But you'll see.

For anyone not yet caught up, I have recently changed my board name from alanna to Flex Mentallo. As many of you will know, I've had many sales threads as alanna over the past three years.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE SHIPPING INFO BELOW.

:takeit: wins over pm's. Time payments are a possibility. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

STANDARD INFO:

I am based in the United Kingdom, and if you are too then please ignore the following. For those of you who live elsewhere, below is what I will charge for shipping, which is less than the actual cost.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

I pack books very carefully.

Raw comics: $10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package. (Though I'd prefer to send valuable packages by insured expedited mail.)

CGC comics $30 via expedited mail plus $12 per addtional CGC item, maximum 3 CGC items per package.

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

If I decide to list some job lots I'll share postage costs.

Returns

I'll accept returns of any item for a full refund of the item cost provided it is safely returned to me, no questions asked.

I'll also refund postage if I've missed something significant in grading the book - that doesnt apply to third party graded books though.

So do pm me with questions in advance to make sure you are clear about what you are buying.

No probies or trolls allowed!

New members are always welcome to the boards, but in respect of sales threads, this means you if you have only a handful of posts and are not known to trusted members of the community who will stand up for you.