• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PalmCon in West Palm Beach, Florida

11 posts in this topic

I expect a report by someone that lives nearby & has posted in this thread by tomorrow evening.

(tsk):taptaptap: :lol:

-slym ( ;) )

Got there around 5:00pm. Walked around for a bit, got a feel for my surroundings. Saw the 501st there awesome as always. Had the cosplay contest going on. I don't mind them, they all had some good costumes. Ended up running into Pike's comics and met David, good guy. Bought a ASM 122 off him. That's about it. Was a short hour. Now dinner!!! lol

I expect a report by someone that lives nearby & has posted in this thread by tomorrow evening.

(tsk):taptaptap: :lol:

-slym ( ;) )

Got there around 5:00pm. Walked around for a bit, got a feel for my surroundings. Saw the 501st there awesome as always. Had the cosplay contest going on. I don't mind them, they all had some good costumes. Ended up running into Pike's comics and met David, good guy. Bought a ASM 122 off him. That's about it. Was a short hour. Now dinner!!! lol

Thats gotta be the world record for the shortest con report ever :popcorn: