• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #2-30 For Sale!! Avengers Added!!

78 posts in this topic

EDIT: PLEASE NOTE: We are in the process of rescanning all the posted comics- HIT REFRESH FOR CURRENT IMAGE. The moire(checkered) look should be replaced ASAP over the next week.

Completed so far- FF 2-30

It appears the issue has been solved, now to rescan 200 comics front and back. :eek:

Make sure you hit "refresh" to show updated scans.

15442.jpg

15430.jpg

Just saw this, there is another easy way to fix your scans if you are having problems.

Rotate the book as much as you can as you place it on your scanner, then rotate it back in Photoshop.

Try for a 30% angle if possible. It was a common problem with some older scanners/ and a few new ones. You might be able to get away with a 20% angle.

To rotate it back use the ruler tool to draw a line tracing the bottom of the book, then go under "Image", then "Image Rotation" then select "arbitrary..." Then OK.

After everything is done, The book will be perfectly straight and the nasty pattern gone.

Best Scott

Fantastic Four #7 VG/F $350 Offwhite to white pages, nice copy with some front cover color breaking and non-colorbreaking stresses

:takeit:

(thumbs u Thanks!

Just saw this, there is another easy way to fix your scans if you are having problems.

Rotate the book as much as you can as you place it on your scanner, then rotate it back in Photoshop.

Try for a 30% angle if possible. It was a common problem with some older scanners/ and a few new ones. You might be able to get away with a 20% angle.

To rotate it back use the ruler tool to draw a line tracing the bottom of the book, then go under "Image", then "Image Rotation" then select "arbitrary..." Then OK.

After everything is done, The book will be perfectly straight and the nasty pattern gone.

Best Scott

Thanks for the the tip, if I ever get Photoshop I'll try it out! I think I have the problem solved.