• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #11 promo copy

12 posts in this topic

They were promoting all the business shops in the Grand Central area.

If they were going to pick a comic to give away for free, why Avengers 11? If the audience was a general one, I would expect something like Action #1, Detective #27, Ultimate Spider-Man #1, Amazing Fantasy 15, Giant-Size X-Men #1, or some other key from the various eras. confused-smiley-013.gif

Pushing the New Avengers book?

Juan was kind enough to include a copy with the 9.0 Avengers #58 he just dropped off.

Its great to read that story,and the art looks great on better paper. Colors are so vibrant.

I'm quite curius about the collector market for a ook like this.

thanks again,Juan.

Is this the only Spidey cover from the Silver Age where there's a web completely covering the front cover? That's what I always found striking about Avengers 11, although the pattern inside the web is far too regularly repetitive to be naturalistic like a real spider would. I loved that scene in Spider-Man 2 where Tobey Maguire was crawling down the web at the end of the film...that scene reminded me a bit of this cover.

Pushing the New Avengers book?

Juan was kind enough to include a copy with the 9.0 Avengers #58 he just dropped off.

Its great to read that story,and the art looks great on better paper. Colors are so vibrant.

I'm quite curius about the collector market for a ook like this.

thanks again,Juan.

Enjoy the book. thumbsup2.gif