• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any idea on the estimated value of these? (ASM Run)

5 posts in this topic

I just recently aquired a decent lot of Amazing Spider-Man's. All of them are in excellent condition, (I am not skilled in grading, but there are none with any tears, bends, cracks etc) and are individually bagged and boarded. I am looking for a rough value for them, I am thinking of liquidating the run in order to purchase other items. Here is that I got:

Amazing Spider-Man

#301, #308, #313 thru #414, #417 & #418

Here are some pictures of the set that i got. Note that there are a few other Spider-Man titles in there, but not really worth much. (Also images are pretty high res.)

Run Image 1

Run Image 2

Run Image 3

Run Image 4

Run Image 5

Run Image 6

Run Image 7

All in all counting the variant covers and misc second prints (run has all 1st prints) the total number of comics is approximately 115 comics. I looked around eBay and these forums for rough estimates but really didn't come up with much. Any information you might supply would be excellent!

Thanks!

Brian

Are you looking for the value of the books based upon OS or what price you might get on the market for them?

Market value would probably be around $150-175, rough guess. The issues are not that uncommon in high grade.

Thanks Deathlok!

Yes, I am looking for an estimate market price of unloading them all at once. Since it is a decent run (volume wise) would it be best to leave everything together ot piece it out into smaller runs, at least from the sales standpoint.

Just not to familiar with unloading large runs like this.....

Thanks once again!

Brian

I am thinking Deathlok would be bang on as far as the value goes. I would sell them in runs of 10. That way....you'll get bidders involved that don't need all the issues. Interest is also generated by bidders being able to win several runs at one time thereby saving on shipping costs.

I would not put them on e-bay as one lot.