• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Singapore: CGC slabs & Raw comics for sale (ongoing) ~ 50c/$1/$2 sales within!!!

65 posts in this topic

I'm clearing some of my comics for more than one reasons really. And after being on the board for a while, meeting helluva good people and making many new friends, I thought I should revamp my sale thread a little.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Pricing

2 sets of prices will be listed for each item. If you are a local buyer on the isle with me, you will be subjected to prices in SGD. However, if you are a foreign buyer, you will be subjected to prices in USD.

The exchange rate is not in proportion. Prices in USD will be much lower to compensate for foreign buyers shipping cost (which I don't earn from).

Local buyers if you feel otherwise, you can always get me to help ship the items to a US address of yours to enjoy the lower prices too. :P

Delivery:

I'm located in Singapore, so if you are on the island, we could arrange local pick-up to omit the shipping cost. Otherwise, I can send by post or private courier to you at cost.

But if you are located elsewhere, do feel free to check with me for calculation first while I put the item on hold for you.

Cost to US/UK

These are some estimated cost based on the online calculator and my past experiences for your reference. Further precise calculation will be made upon confirmation. I don't earn from shipping, so I will refund any excess back to you.

a) CGC slabs: double wrapped in bubbled envelope with cardboard on both sides to protect impact : S$25.95 (add S$2.20 with tracking) / US$20.25 (US$1.72) approximate

b) Raw books: single wrapped in bubbled envelope with cardboard on both sides to protect impact : S$10.00 (add S$2.20 with tracking) / US$7.80 (US$1.72) approximate

Payment:

Strictly by Paypal only.

Purchase:

The first :takeit: on thread surpasses any note of interest within pm, follow by the next in sequence if a deal cannot be reached due to some reason.

":takeit: pending shipping cost" is acceptable while item will be put on hold for you till you accept or reject.

However, after shipping cost is being reverted to you and no answer has been received from you, item will be removed from holding list and be relisted or awarded to next interested boardie.

Listing:

I have limited time to sit down,sort them books out and take pictures. So I will be doing it periodically and by random. But do let me know by pm if you spot an error. Thank you.

Gradings

I have been advised to grade my books and I have done it to my best judgement. But if you have opinions otherwise,pls advise me accordingly. I am still learning after all these years. Thank you.

Presentation

All books will be properly boarded and bagged, unless otherwise stated or agreed to remove to reduce shipping cost.

Scans

All graphics are real images or scans of the actual piece. Should you require more pics from any particular book, please do not hesitate to contact me for them.

Returns/Refund

There will be no refund and return entertained for this clearance sale.

IMPORTANT

In a movement to support good sport in this very nice hobby, I will not deal with any member being listed on the HOS or currently on the Probation List.

:news:

no updates at the moment...

Green Lantern Bundle Sale, 4 raw books,SOLD

folds on scans are not of the books. photos are taken on cam while bagged.

Grade: F/VF (some cracks and creases at the spine but all pages are intact. Book will come double bagged with the inner layer a mylites2 & boarded)

Grade: F/VF to VF- (Some age stains on cover. Book will come double bagged with the inner layer a mylites2 & boarded)

Grade: VF

Grade: F to F/VF (the white on the cover has turned slight yellowish due to age and improper storage,which is not visible on scan)

Captain America 70th Anniversary #1 reprint (i think...), 1 raw book, SOLD

Got this from a mystery grab online and has no love for it.

Grade: VF/NM

Flash Annual #1, 1 raw book, SOLD

Grade: VF-

Sleepwalker #5 & #6, 2 raw books, SOLD

Grades: F/VF (very light crease on spines)

Great to see prices in local currency… not sure there are other forum members from your zone of Asia, however. :)

By experience, however, I think selling low cost books is pretty much out of question, as foreign shipping costs pretty much kill the deals… :(

You may want to consider scans or grade approximations?

Yes, that would also be helpful. (thumbs u

seriously, thank you for advices and pls keep them coming. I'm still learning and listing everything very carefully so I won't infringe on any of the board's rules.

I will try my best to grade them. I'm just not too good at them... hope you guys can correct me if you spot any mistakes of mine. Thank you all.