• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Singapore: CGC slabs & Raw comics for sale (ongoing) ~ 50c/$1/$2 sales within!!!

65 posts in this topic

Didn't realise there were Singaporeans collecting slabs! NICE!

I'm a Singaporean living in Melbourne (all my slabs are in Aus where the weather is less killer...imagine AF15 in Singapore weather...spells doom.)

How do you keep the books from soaking up the moisture?

GLWTS. Might see if there's anything I can pick up. :)

HI Shawn, there will be more than "doom" doom if the missus finds out I spend that much on a "mere book". So, for a few of us henpeck ones here...we keep those "Cat A" books in the vault at the bank. :P

With airconditioning and security guards, the only thing that'll turn yellow is my spine if my wife finds my stash. lol lol

not really. lol

But seriously, I suppose they are like wines. With the right space and temp and storage, they hardly deteriorate. Maybe we can exchange notes when you are in town. :):hi:

X-Men #1A - #1D (1991), CGC9.8, SGD280.00 or USD215.00

Issue 1A

IMG_6012a_zps1c16d07a.jpg

Issue 1B

IMG_6013b_zps3a83fe0d.jpg

Issue 1C

IMG_6014c_zps72def1ff.jpg

Issue 1D

IMG_6015d_zps0543732c.jpg

Note: Issue 1D has a 1-1.5inch chip at the side suffered during postage. Some of you won't mind it, but it's just an eyesore to me. Hopefully it will find a new home where another can appreciate it.