• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Silver to late Bronze cleanup

58 posts in this topic

OK, since you know you love me and wish to help me get back some $$$ here you will find a good deal of my duplicates and/or books I am no longer interested to keep. All Marvels, from Silver to late Bronze.

I will list single books and maybe a few lots here and there, or afterwards. And I will try to list them alphabetically.

My feedback thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6122013

Rules: The first :takeit: has precedence over PM offers.

Payment by Paypal only. No people on the Probation List.

Shipping: We all know it’s fairly expensive from overseas, but please do not get intimidated! :D

Shipping will be at exact cost but if you spend above a certain amount I will discount it. Priority is $12.50 up to 0.77 lbs., $19.00 up to 2.20 lbs. – to Europe obviously will be a bit less. I can also ship Registered, which costs some more.

Many thanks for looking!

First, the hot first apperance of the monarch of Wakanda. :

Since I promised him, I will give first dibs to Jking3437 on this book, but if he’s not interested feel free to post a conditional "take it".

Fantastic Four #52 - VGF

Has a small pen scribble on cover, and a similar one (unobtrusive) on the first page

$120 :news:SOLD

JDXRTKCh.jpg

tzPWUc0h.jpg

First, the hot first apperance of the monarch of Wakanda. :

Since I promised him, I will give first dibs to Jking3437 on this book, but if he’s not interested feel free to post a conditional "take it".

Fantastic Four #52 - VGF

Has a small pen scribble on cover, and a similar one (unobtrusive) on the first page

$120

JDXRTKCh.jpg

tzPWUc0h.jpg

If Jking3437 declines I will :takeit: