• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Silver to late Bronze cleanup

58 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #62 - F+

$25

:takeit:

Fantastic Four #67 - F+/FVF

First appearance of Adam Warlock as "Him!".

$45

Thanks very much. #67 is a nice copy, you’ll like it. (thumbs u – it used to be my keeper but I kept a nice copy in similar grade I picked from crassus.

Daredevil #111 - VGF/F-

A low to midgrade copy – biggest issue is the obtrusive stamp but otherwise decent.

Has a pair internal pages where the black ink coverage was a bit watered, and thus they are not so well printed – so the Mandrill is an albino here and there. :D

$25 :news:SOLD

O1aV4JKh.jpg

Shanna the She-Devil #5 - VF+

Has a small BC cover crease (see scan), otherwise would be in the NM range.

Final issue of this series, very tough in grade, which together with The Cat and Night Nurse represented an experiment Marvel made by inviting female writers to write female characters. 1st appearance of Nekra.

Relevant to Daredevil fans (for Shanna) and Spider-Woman fans (for Nekra). :)

$35 :news:SOLD

NJFCThEh.jpg

Shanna the She-Devil #5 - VF+

Has a small BC cover crease (see scan), otherwise would be in the NM range.

Final issue of this series, very tough in grade, which together with The Cat and Night Nurse represented an experiment Marvel made by inviting female writers to write female characters. 1st appearance of Nekra.

Relevant to Daredevil fans (for Shanna) and Spider-Woman fans (for Nekra). :)

$35

NJFCThEh.jpg

Daredevil #111 - VGF/F-

A low to midgrade copy – biggest issue is the obtrusive stamp but otherwise decent.

Has a pair internal pages where the black ink coverage was a bit watered, and thus they are not so well printed – so the Mandrill is an albino here and there. :D

$25

O1aV4JKh.jpg

First, the hot first apperance of the monarch of Wakanda. :

Since I promised him, I will give first dibs to Jking3437 on this book, but if he’s not interested feel free to post a conditional "take it".

Fantastic Four #52 - VGF

Has a small pen scribble on cover, and a similar one (unobtrusive) on the first page

$120

JDXRTKCh.jpg

tzPWUc0h.jpg

I will def :takeit: thank you for remembering