• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Silver to late Bronze cleanup

58 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #136 - F

Fantastic Four #137 - VF-

In my opinion, one of the best Gerry Conway stories in his FF tenure – the FFs are split and thrown in a world they can’t seem to figure out and brought to a reflection on youth movements, counterculture, and the perennial generational angst. Just brilliant!

$24 for the pair. :news:SOLD

c5z1yHFh.jpg

nYAqZWbh.jpg

All for now.

Those who already purchased: take 10% off from the books listed yesterday (up to FF #152)

Jaymole and 1Cool can also take a 10% off if there’s something they like, as life would be greyer without their quarrels… :D

Thanks for looking| (thumbs u

That is very nice of you Claudio, many thanks!!!

FYI: I think 1Cool only deserves a 9% discount, but that is of course up to you :grin:

All for now.

Those who already purchased: take 10% off from the books listed yesterday (up to FF #152)

Jaymole and 1Cool can also take a 10% off if there’s something they like, as life would be greyer without their quarrels… :D

Thanks for looking| (thumbs u

I would have taken that Fantastic Four 52 in a second. Thanks for the discount offer - I may take you up on it. Jaymole probably won't buy anything since he is busy copying my selling format.

Fantastic Four #136 - F

In my opinion, one of the best Gerry Conway stories in his FF tenure – the FFs are split and thrown in a world they can’t seem to figure out and brought to a reflection on youth movements, counterculture, and the perennial generational angst. Just brilliant!

$24 for the pair.

c5z1yHFh.jpg

nYAqZWbh.jpg

:takeit:

I would have taken that Fantastic Four 52 in a second. Thanks for the discount offer - I may take you up on it. Jaymole probably won't buy anything since he is busy copying my selling format.

Unfortunately I haven’t many duplicates in decent grade to offer so far, and there are a few I am not ready to sell yet. :(

I knew the FF #52 would have been burnt, and I would have liked to offer a fair opportunity to everyone looking for it, but Jim inquired about it a month ago and I wished to give him precedence. :)

Fantastic Four #136 - F

$24 for the pair.

:takeit:

Thank you very much again! ^^

Dr. Strange #177 - F+/FVF

One of the late issues which are toughest in grade, because of the black cover.

Many copies have tanning and/or dirt or wear. This copy is midgrade, but paper is fresh and color breaking wear is unobtrusive. (Black ink within the "E" is printing-related).

$30

gwPXf8ch.jpg

If you have already purchased something everything listed so far is now 10% off .

Jaymole and 1Cool can also perennially take a 10% off when the discount arise because Spider-Woman and Mr. Hyde vouched for them. :grin:

I hope to start a low, fixed price books thread soon, but this will remain active if one wants to combine… :wishluck:

I’ve found the other copy of Shanna #5:

Shanna the She-Devil #5 - VF-/VF

Less nice than the previous one, some miswrap. 1st appearance of Nekra and final issue of this series, not easy in grade.

Shanna, together with The Cat and Night Nurse represented an experiment Marvel made by inviting female writers to write female characters.

$20

skLxtafh.jpg

:news: OK, 24 hours discount one time offer: :news:

If you have already purchased something, take 20% off from all that’s left.

All others take 10% off.

And feel free to add some cheap book if you see something you like in my other threads:

$3 thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7045365#Post7045365

$10 thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7043270#Post7043270

I will then close the thread tomorrow and invoice everyone who purchased – except Red Hood, whose books are already on its way… Thanks Hood! Yay! :acclaim:

(I have a long box of Disney Gladstones to scan and list if you want some for your kids… :gossip: ).