• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My experience with MyComicShop.com.

377 posts in this topic

...and for the love of everything....stop repeating yourself! You won't use them again, we get it!

I will not use them again!

As long as you keep responding i will keep hammering home the point. Just for clarification my issue was from July. I did not choose to utilize this forum to bash them until I saw that other people had the same problem and I felt compelled to give my experience so take your tampon out. You are not required by Law to come into this thread and respond. U don't like the context or the subject then get out.

:cloud9:

Red or yellow?

I will not use My Comic Shop ever again

Eventually u will get it

:roflmao:

do you have blue?

I thought these boards had a minimum age requirement. doh!

Well if i really am a 12 year old it would at least be a legitimate excuse for still living at home with my parents w/o a job or a girlfriend while trolling on a message board to make comments in a thread that apparently has no relevance to me personally.

Lemme tell you something sonny.

You have no idea what is relevant, where i'm concerned.

We as collectors are lucky to have dealers like my comic shop.

To brand them as "Avoid at all costs" is ridiculous.

Also, this in plural......

mandy.jpg

I thought these boards had a minimum age requirement. doh!

Well if i really am a 12 year old it would at least be a legitimate excuse for still living at home with my parents w/o a job or a girlfriend while trolling on a message board to make comments in a thread that apparently has no relevance to me personally.

Lemme tell you something sonny.

You have no idea what is relevant, where i'm concerned.

We as collectors are lucky to have dealers like my comic shop.

To brand them as "Avoid at all costs" is ridiculous.

Also, this in plural......

mandy.jpg

I didn't start the post gramps (in response to the sonny comment) I am just one of many who have apparently had a problem. I however am not going to let it go if people continue to act as if there isn't a CS issue here. Apparently if u don't get a hold of Conan u are in for some ill treatment if u bring any sort of issue to light. I am not swinging from the MCS Scrote so I can see with clarity.

That's some serious negative feedback...wish I woulda seen that before making my purchase

But we are just whining because we didn't get the books we wanted. Thank you for the info Amadeus!!!

Conan you seem like a very nice and thorough person, however u have some issues it would seem. If u can't admit that then that is that.

So the expectation is......perfection?

I bought from them for years w/ no issues and I would still be buying from if they didn't treat their customers w/ a "buy from us or don't buy from us" attitude. That is the problem not inventory issues. I have had the same problem with Mile High Comics when it comes to inventory but u know what...when I called them they treated me like gold not a leper. So now all my business goes to TFAW, Midtown, or Mile High. But never MCS again and frankly I don't think MCS cares. Only thing as a consumer I can do. Maybe Buddy needs to retire and then employees like Skylar (Johnny Cash could have had field day) wouldn't feel empowered to treat a customer like !

You are still going on about this.

We get it. You don't like them and won't be using them anymore to fill your comic needs. How many posts do you need to say the same thing?

:/

Everyday at least one post to keep the issue at the forefront. So no one forgets.

So, you say you are going to stop, now it is at least one post a day, to remind everyone that you had a bad experience.

(thumbs u

-slym

...and for the love of everything....stop repeating yourself! You won't use them again, we get it!

As long as you keep responding i will keep hammering home the point. Just for clarification my issue was from July. I did not choose to utilize this forum to bash them until I saw that other people had the same problem and I felt compelled to give my experience so take your tampon out. You are not required by Law to come into this thread and respond. U don't like the context or the subject then get out.

Whine on, brother!

-slym

Whine on, brother!

I will not use MCS again...ever.

-slym

Red or yellow?

I will not use My Comic Shop ever again

Eventually u will get it

I don't get it, can you whine it to me again?

:luhv:

-slym