• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My experience with MyComicShop.com.

377 posts in this topic

What the @$&% does it matter how many posts i have made. We already had someone say that is Buddy's attitude. This has to do with treating people right. Anyone who comes on hear and pretends that they don't utilize this information to attempt to make money is flat out laying BS. Whether it is like me that i flip titles that become hot (Catwoman 23 or Day Men) to buy things I love like (Five Ghosts or Daredevil) or if they are trying to provide for their family does not change the fact that MCS has some horrible CS practices. I had bought from them for the last 10 years and just because i never knew about this board until recently doesnt change the validity of my opinion. It is arrogant and asinine to disregard someone's opinion b/c they dont have 100+ posts.

10 years of business and you're complaining about one title. Move on. The system canceled your order when there were no copies left. Then more copies became available and new orders were placed for WOW $2.70 MORE. It didn't go back to the canceled orders. This happens with other companies too. Yawn. :screwy:

Surely u are not as dense as this reply makes u seem. Not about the comic...it is about the attitude received when expressing concern about the issue. I have had the same issue with Mile High but when I talked to them they didnt treat me like a Leper. BTW pay attention I am not the one who got screwed over on Ghost Projekt. You would think someone with over 100+ posts would know who he was responding to.

Could be lockage inbound.

I'm getting in before it.

IBTL

already been a few statements in all caps, momentum is definitely gaining

And a bit of masking going on.

CGCMod0 is circling waiting to bring down the strike-hammer.

CG is getting feisty as well - and it's only Tuesday. :cloud9:

What's masking

Mean? lol

Didn't wanta stir up hard feelings just wanted everyone in here go r fellow comic collectors know how this company treated me. I do hope another rep from that company researches this and helps me but I doubt it since I already got given the finger by the owner which was appalling

What the @$&% does it matter how many posts i have made. We already had someone say that is Buddy's attitude. This has to do with treating people right. Anyone who comes on hear and pretends that they don't utilize this information to attempt to make money is flat out laying BS. Whether it is like me that i flip titles that become hot (Catwoman 23 or Day Men) to buy things I love like (Five Ghosts or Daredevil) or if they are trying to provide for their family does not change the fact that MCS has some horrible CS practices. I had bought from them for the last 10 years and just because i never knew about this board until recently doesnt change the validity of my opinion. It is arrogant and asinine to disregard someone's opinion b/c they dont have 100+ posts.

10 years of business and you're complaining about one title. Move on. The system canceled your order when there were no copies left. Then more copies became available and new orders were placed for WOW $2.70 MORE. It didn't go back to the canceled orders. This happens with other companies too. Yawn. :screwy:

Surely u are not as dense as this reply makes u seem. Not about the comic...it is about the attitude received when expressing concern about the issue. I have had the same issue with Mile High but when I talked to them they didnt treat me like a Leper. BTW pay attention I am not the one who got screwed over on Ghost Projekt. You would think someone with over 100+ posts would know who he was responding to.

You do realize they deal with thousands and thousands of books right? It was sold out, then more became available and put up for sale with a small market adjustment. You guys are really starting to sound foolish. Give them the time to look into it as he said in a post earlier. :makepoint:

tumblr_m2p9j4b5WB1rp9cdio1_500.gif

You do realize they deal with thousands and thousands of books right? It was sold out, then more became available and put up for sale with a small market adjustment. You guys are really starting to sound foolish. Give them the time to look into it as he said in a post earlier.

:makepoint:

I am going to point this out 1 last time. This has 0% to do with their seemingly shady practices with regards to comics that become hot and then mysteriously are not in stock. This has to do with the treatment of a customer who calls them about an issue. They are unfortunately sadly lacking in that respect. What is foolish are the people who are missing mine and Shazzam's point and then disregarding our opinion due to the number of our posts.

tumblr_m2p9j4b5WB1rp9cdio1_500.gif

Love it

The best posts in the thread are the ones that you have to read 4-5 times to try and figure out if the guy is serious or not, and then, when you still can't figure out what he means you run to WebMD.com to make sure your lack of comprehension wasn't actually the warning signs of a stroke.

:applause:

You do realize they deal with thousands and thousands of books right? It was sold out, then more became available and put up for sale with a small market adjustment. You guys are really starting to sound foolish. Give them the time to look into it as he said in a post earlier.

I am going to point this out 1 last time. This has 0% to do with their seemingly shady practices with regards to comics that become hot and the mysteriously are not in stock. This has to do with the treatment of a customer who calls them about an issue. They are sadly lacking in that respect unfortunately sadly lacking in that respect. What is foolish are the people who are missing mine and Shazzam's point and then disregarding our opinion due to the number of our posts.

They are not disregarding your opinion because of your number of posts, it's because you continue to talk trash and won't give it a rest till he can look into it. ........and you sound foolish :devil:

I had a similar experience with Mycomicshop this year.

Earlier in the year I placed half a dozen orders for back issues, and aside from the books hardly being NM half the time, they arrived at least.

This summer I ordered a Age of Ultron #1 Sketch Variant in CGC 9.8 for $90.

This was the day before they announced the next movie coming out next summer at SDCC.

I was thinking lol I just ordered that book...

When Monday arrived I got an email saying there was a problem with my method of payment.

I had not changed my payment info, or my card, and had funds available, so this was really odd.

I reloaded the payment info on the site, but the next day I got another email saying order canceled.

I tried to email them to inquire what was going on and basically they said it was too late.

Soon after the same slab was posted on ebay for a 2x or 3x increased price.

The best posts in the thread are the ones that you have to read 4-5 times to try and figure out if the guy is serious or not, and then, when you still can't figure out what he means you run to WebMD.com to make sure your lack of comprehension wasn't actual the warning signs of a stroke.

Oh my sweet Jesus.... someone owes me a new keyboard...... it's full of water I just spit up. LMMFAO!!!!!! :signfunny:

(I'm in son)

I am going to point this out 1 last time. This has 0% to do with their seemingly shady practices with regards to comics that become hot and the mysteriously are not in stock. This has to do with the treatment of a customer who calls them about an issue. They are sadly lacking in that respect unfortunately sadly lacking in that respect. What is foolish are the people who are missing mine and Shazzam's point and then disregarding our opinion due to the number of our posts.

They are not disregarding your opinion because of your number of posts, it's because you continue to talk trash and won't give it a rest till he can look into it. ........and you sound foolish :devil:

Just responding to people who keep saying "dude they can't help it if they run out of the comic"! Not talking trash when unfortunately someone cannot understand the source of the issue but feel compelled to comment. Your inability to comprehend does not constitute trash talking on my part.

The best posts in the thread are the ones that you have to read 4-5 times to try and figure out if the guy is serious or not, and then, when you still can't figure out what he means you run to WebMD.com to make sure your lack of comprehension wasn't actual the warning signs of a stroke.

:signfunny: