• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My experience with MyComicShop.com.

377 posts in this topic

My mom just told me "i have to go to bed now because my dad has to be at work early and i am supposed to go for my like 9th job interview and if i don't get a job soon i will have to move out because a 40 year old shouldn't be living at home with his parents and spending all of his time arguing about fictional characters who wear tights...". Ugggh she just doesn't understand us.

tumblr_ma9vciDHRH1rgvqepo1_500.jpg

That is fantastic

Harvey, thanks for the smiles tonight (thumbs u

To the OP and Nigel, I truly regret you guys experienced the poor service. Hopefully it won't happen again. The guy from MCS said he was going to check into it so maybe this story has a happy ending.

On an entirely different note. You created a thread about not getting a book that received more replies in 1 day than the thread about getting the same book got in a week. That's crazy.

I have 0 interest in a happy ending. As a consumer i used my only recourse...they do not get my business. King Conan could come on here and repeal Obama Care and i would not buy from them. I was simply sharing a similar experience with the OP and then got into a match with several people who were missing the point of my posts. I have now realized that i would have a better chance of impregnating Kate Upton than getting through to some people (which considering i am on a comic message board is pretty astounding).

NO POLITICS ON THE FORUM

My mom just told me "i have to go to bed now because my dad has to be at work early and i am supposed to go for my like 9th job interview and if i don't get a job soon i will have to move out because a 40 year old shouldn't living at home with his parents and spending all of his time arguing about fictional characters who wear tights...". Ugggh she just doesn't understand us.

lol

No, really...

laughter.gif

Harvey, thanks for the smiles tonight (thumbs u

To the OP and Nigel, I truly regret you guys experienced the poor service. Hopefully it won't happen again. The guy from MCS said he was going to check into it so maybe this story has a happy ending.

On an entirely different note. You created a thread about not getting a book that received more replies in 1 day than the thread about getting the same book got in a week. That's crazy.

I have 0 interest in a happy ending. As a consumer i used my only recourse...they do not get my business. King Conan could come on here and repeal Obama Care and i would not buy from them. I was simply sharing a similar experience with the OP and then got into a match with several people who were missing the point of my posts. I have now realized that i would have a better chance of impregnating Kate Upton than getting through to some people (which considering i am on a comic message board is pretty astounding).

Wow, if they could do that I would give them all of my business for the next 20 years!

KNOCK IT OFF

And retro

RYAN!!!! Hey bud!! :hi: The party just started..... :popcorn:

I know this is all fun and these types of threads are entertaining.

HOWEVER, I have bought books from MCS for a few years and have had nothing but incredible experiences each time. No BS. Many of the books I have got from them have been in great shape. Packaging is awesome. Their inventory is extensive (including back issues).

I know a bad experience is disappointing, but *spoon* get over it. @the OP.... You got a few #1's so count yourself lucky. It's VERY low print run so you'll be okay. It's part of the game.

Feel free to continue the rants though as I just :popcorn:

For the love of God and all that is good and decent in this world (puppies, handys, Cormac McCarthy novels, Bryan Cranston, etc.) please understand that the issue was with the treatment. Not how well they packaged their comics or how extensive their back issue inventory is or that sometimes inventory just "poof" disappears. This is about how we were treated. Nothing is going to change that not even a nut rub from King Conan himself (although that would at least be a baby step)!

You're a bit of a spaz, but I have to admit this was a quality post.

:popcorn:

giggle.gif

Ok good. Back on track.

After Abraham Lincoln, who was the 2nd most famous person to be shot in the back of the head (in a theatre no less)...the guy sitting in front of Pee Wee Herman!

Does that count as political?

That's not politics.

Lame humor is to be expected here.

If any company were to tell me to take my business elsewhere, that is exactly what I would do.

You only have 51 posts. Can i please get a supporter with more than 100 posts? Guys we need to start a thread where u just mention random things...ala Twitter. You could just post "I don't remember eating celery" or "is that supposed to ooze" and eventually we will have enough random posts that our voices will be heard...that the meek shall inherit the earth...that the oppressed shall know vengeance...I Have A Dream!