• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America 100 CGC 5.5 $155 shipped.

19 posts in this topic

Hello, hello.

A few rules:

1. I reserve the right not to sell to whomever I choose, even if it's simply for the fact that they are a Cowboys fan or they think that Justin Timberlake is talented.

2. My pictures are on my stoopid iPhone bcause an obnoxious EBay member has the scanner I want, Microtek i800, but doesn't respond when I ask if their "pickup only" policy can be bent. Thanks for nothing icehole.

3. If for some reason you are not satisfied, and I don't mean by your sour odor or hairy palms, 100% return guarantee, shipping back is on you, mr. hard to please.

4. PayPal only.

5. Shipping will be $10 for the first slab and $2 for each additional. International is my cost.

6. Any and all offers are welcome, the one caveat is I will interpret offensive offers as a request to recieve my grundle glamour shot.

7. I'll be listing a bunch of random books over the next couple weeks, they are mostly books I purchased when I had my newly minted forum member psychosis, and bought anything that wasn't nailed down.

8. I <3 lists.

9. If you thread krap, please be clever.

2. My pictures are on my stoopid iPhone bcause an obnoxious EBay member has the scanner I want, Microtek i800, but doesn't respond when I ask if their "pickup only" policy can be bent. Thanks for nothing icehole.

I've asked the same thing and never got a response either.

justin_timberlake_golf8_zps698dd125.jpg

I think I heard mikenyc's head explode all the way down here in Virginia.

Wrong sir, after experiencing such an astronomical level of estrogen, I fell in love and went on a wicked bender to try and forget.