• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brave and the Bold 28 CGC 5.0 and other goodies

7 posts in this topic

I'm offering up my Brave and the Bold 28 CGC 5.0 with cream to off white pages.

A number of board members (delekkersette, dam60, bronzebruce and rocketeer) have seen the book, but I have no scan right now (principally because I have no home computer at the moment, and i haven't made a decision about what kind of laptop to purchase) and I know that if I sell this on ebay, I'm going to offer a scan. However, I won't normally accept a return but I will for any board member pre ebay.

If you need a bar code number I can provide that too -- although the book is glossy and has very, very nice eye appeal aside from wear consistent with the grade, there are two defects I'll let you in on right off the bat. There's about a 3/4 inch spine split at the bottom left hand corner and a very faint crease (but it's a bit wide) on the upper right hand corner.

Any board member gets free shipping, anywhere in the continental US, any Canadian member gets up to $15 credit towards shipping, and then after that at cost.

10% of the proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to DAM60's charity drive.

PM me with any offers.

Also, I have an Iron Man 169 and 170 (first James Rhodes as Iron Man II) in CGC 9.6 -- PM with offer, 40% of all proceeds go to DAM60's charity drive -- and free shipping again for board members.

After a week, whatever is left of the three books goes to ebay.

Your mother sucks [!@#%^&^] in hell Karras!

...Damie,...why you do this to me?..... devil.gif

I didn't even notice your avatar. Is there one available where her head spins around? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...Yup,....it's actually clearer than mine,...I'm just partial to the pea soup though,.... exanispin.gif