• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic link/Comic Connect wins, share 'em if you got 'em

54 posts in this topic

I haven't bid on CLINK in quite some time...but always keep my eye on things...was trolling for some good deals and managed to hit a couple this go-round...

For the price of the slab... :takeit:

FF_98_90_zps5c1bd075.jpg

This will look XLNT cracked out in a Mylite 2 mylar...

TTA_10_75_zps668f68e1.jpg

Not the huge high grade rare stuff this month (unlike last month), but made it a better month to buy. Maybe all the high rollers took a month off.

My first win this month from comic connect. Got it for $160, which I thought was a bargain.

FATHOMv25Cover160_zps0fd2b0c6.jpg

Here's the book I wanted the most. Others wanted it too, and it ran up to $440, but I got it. It'll go to CGC as soon as I get it. BTW, these prices are public and I think it's more interesting and easier if everyone just put the price they paid on these posts, it makes it easier to gauge how much things are going for. Just my opinion ...

AllFlash2580440_zps3c1e29e5.jpg

44 to go

fan1.12719a.jpg

Great stuff Dan. I really miss my FF run that I put together, wish I could have stayed the course and finished it.

:applause: Steranko cover too !!