• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Silver for Sale

11 posts in this topic

Will be selling off many of my duplicates in the next few weeks and thought I would give forum members first crack. There are about 200 cgcd books ranging from 9.0 to 9.6 and most are pre-1970. All the major marvel titles including Spidey, FF, Avengers, Hulk, Cap, X-men , Thor/JiM, Suspense, Astonish, Str. Tales will be included. I will not have scans though but can give pretty accurate descriptions and will have a very liberal return policy. You can pm me if you are looking for specific books and will post list with descriptions/ grades later tonight.

I'm sure you must be bored of that Defenders 10 9.8 by now... so consider that one sold.

Actually, he already promised it to me and said he would sell it for only $800 (said he couldn't take more than a 20% loss on any one book). 893whatthe.gif

OK, I'm cloud9.gif

Bruce - You can have all the Bronze Age and I'll take all the Silver Age !!!! tongue.gif

This has become more time consuming than I remembered as have not sold anything myself in a long time. So will be listing things tonight and trying to keep up with requests but will probably be Wed before I can commit to firm prices - will be in court all day tomorrow and am in no rush, so hold your horses, i will do my best - 200 cgc books are pretty heavy to move around any way let alone figure out prices and list details. props to bob, steve, josh etc who do all this on a regular basis as it is harder than it looks!

Thanks for all the emails! Have been in court all day and had my son's 6th bday party and the pizza , ice cream cake and cotton candy has made me feel a little - I should buy stock in pepto! Will get to all questions tomorrow with pricing and detailed descriptions. Going to watch the big "debate" now - that should really help my sick tummy!