• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOTS OF MONSTER BOOKS, Pre-Robin TEC ADDED, RECAP ON PAGE 14

147 posts in this topic

More Fun 52 CGC 1.5 $8500 SOLD

An unrestored copy of More Fun 52. How many of these do you see coming down the pike? Just 15 of these on the cenus, and once they hit VG they pass into the realm of utter unaffordability.

This is only going on the block because I am pooling some funds for a hefty down payment on a house. The kids are getting bigger and we need some more space. But dammit, I love the Spectre. I love this book. This will hurt.

I suspect this book may be a bit of a sleeper down the road. We may see a resurgence once Guillermo Del Toro gets the Dark JLA movie under way. (He's announced the Spectre as a character in the film.)

Sigh...here's the pic...

MF52_zpsa01deff8.jpg

More Fun 52 CGC 1.5 $8500

An unrestored copy of More Fun 52. How many of these do you see coming down the pike? Just 15 of these on the cenus, and once they hit VG they pass into the realm of utter unaffordability.

This is only going on the block because I am pooling some funds for a hefty down payment on a house. The kids are getting bigger and we need some more space. But dammit, I love the Spectre. I love this book. This will hurt.

I suspect this book may be a bit of a sleeper down the road. We may see a resurgence once Guillermo Del Toro gets the Dark JLA movie under way. (He's announced the Spectre as a character in the film.)

Sigh...here's the pic...

MF52_zpsa01deff8.jpg

:o(worship)