• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paging Mr. Ian Levine

52 posts in this topic

Stumbled across this DC giveaway on ebay....do you need it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=67&item=2274791597&rd=1

This is kinda sad, but I actually know off the top of my head that Ian has mentioned already having this book.

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Stumbled across this DC giveaway on ebay....do you need it?

Thankyou but I've had one for a long long time.

I paid a thousand dollars for it.

The Action Comics Vigilante giveaway is seriously rare.

This is only the second time I've ever seen one on e-Bay

You're right foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Don't listen to that person.

Just carry on as you are. It was very kind of you. Only one person complained, and I ignore all that persons postings anyway, and the world has been a much better place since I did.

Just carry on as you are. It was very kind of you. Only one person complained, and I ignore all that persons postings anyway, and the world has been a much better place since I did.

sleeping.gif

You have far more antogonists than you realize. gossip.gif

sleeping.gif

Suffering from the old MPD again? If you took your medication it might resolve itself. confused-smiley-013.gif

sleeping.gif

Suffering from the old MPD again? If you took your medication it might resolve itself. confused-smiley-013.gif

Make sure you don't chaff from being in the saddle too long. That high horse can get pretty tiresome. Perhaps you should look into some salve for the rash you seem to be developing.

sleeping.gif

Make sure you don't chaff from being in the saddle too long. That high horse can get pretty tiresome. Perhaps you should look into some salve for the rash you seem to be developing.

poke2.gif

sleeping.gif

poke2.gif

devil.gif

sleeping.gif

poke2.gif

devil.gif

27_laughing.gif I love the baiting icon. It's my favorite icon of them all. This one is a close second and is an appropriate response to your last post:

makepoint.gif

sleeping.gif

poke2.gif

devil.gif

27_laughing.gif I love the baiting icon. It's my favorite icon of them all. This one is a close second and is an appropriate response to your last post:

makepoint.gif

Ummm..... screwy.gif

sleeping.gif

poke2.gif

devil.gif

makepoint.gif

Ummm..... screwy.gif

Third place.

sleeping.gif

poke2.gif

devil.gif

makepoint.gif

Ummm..... screwy.gif

Third place.

oh..... sorry.gif