• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paging Mr. Ian Levine

52 posts in this topic

Just going by page 275 of this years OS hardcover.I was hoping you had them and could explain the differences.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

So far I've found four hundred DCs that AREN'T listed in Overstreet, and several that are that don't exist. (Bugs Bunny Stampers 64 page mini-comic ?????)

But these do exist. You now have three examples,only one of which you own.Your collection won't be complete,nor will you sleep at night until this is remedied.

But these do exist. You now have three examples,only one of which you own.Your collection won't be complete,nor will you sleep at night until this is remedied.

Nonsense.

I own two.

And variant covers have nothing to do with the completeness of my collection. Granted I have most of them, and granted I buy them when I find them, but no way does a variant with 35c instead of 60c, or a wraparound from one particular shop, affect how complete or how incomplete a collection is. That's just pure nonsense. And given the endless amount of variations of giveaways (Justice League Adventures for example, or the eleven different covers for the Six Flags Batman/Bugs Bunny comic), no collection in the world could ever be deemed complete if premium variant covers counted towards the overall picture.

Nevertheless, I am still trying to buy every premium, and giveaway, and food-issue, and corporate sponsored comic, and galley proof, and preview, and mini-comic given away with some toy, and send away with bubble gum for your own personalised Batman comic, etc etc anyway

Nonsense.

I own two.

And variant covers have nothing to do with the completeness of my collection. Granted I have most of them, and granted I buy them when I find them, but no way does a variant with 35c instead of 60c, or a wraparound from one particular shop, affect how complete or how incomplete a collection is. That's just pure nonsense. And given the endless amount of variations of giveaways (Justice League Adventures for example, or the eleven different covers for the Six Flags Batman/Bugs Bunny comic), no collection in the world could ever be deemed complete if premium variant covers counted towards the overall picture.

Nevertheless, I am still trying to buy every premium, and giveaway, and food-issue, and corporate sponsored comic, and galley proof, and preview, and mini-comic given away with some toy, and send away with bubble gum for your own personalised Batman comic, etc etc anyway

What a hypocrite you are. You blast the other DC collector for not having a complete collection without giveaways or promotional books. Yet you make a statement saying varaints don't count as a complete collection. Who are you to decide what a complete DC collection is or isn't?

What a joke you are Ian. The clown of the collecting world.

sleeping.gif

And I was just thinking that you were doing so well...

I thought you were ignoring me. gossip.gif

Your grandmother's teeth are so yellow, she spits butter. poke2.gif

Your grandmother's so smelly, when tourists walk by they get confused and ask: "Where's the wharf?"

sleeping.gif

Your grandmother's so smelly, when tourists walk by they get confused and ask: "Where's the wharf?"

Your grandmother's so fat, that when she gets in an elevator, it can only go down.

Sorry, that was [!@#%^&^].

sleeping.gif

Your grandmother's so fat, that when she gets in an elevator, it can only go down.

Sorry, that was [!@#%^&^].

Your grandmother's so fat, she eats Wheat Thicks™.

(Okay, there. I stole one.) acclaim.gif