• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Constantine on NBC!!!!

98 posts in this topic

I'm not a smoker, but the updated image is way better than the original.

I hate it when things get too P.C. and people try to re-write history as it does not fit with their world view.

John Constantine smokes!

We all know it's a bad habit.... but do not pretend smoking does not exist.

I'm not a smoker, but the updated image is way better than the original.

I hate it when things get too P.C. and people try to re-write history as it does not fit with their world view.

John Constantine smokes!

We all know it's a bad habit.... but do not pretend smoking does not exist.

+1

Guys, I have a question...what is the real first appearance of Constantine, ST 25 or ST 37? Do you see any future value for ST25?

Thanks! :)

25 already sells extremely well. It will never approach 37 in price but it is very liquid in high grade.

thought I bought a 37 a while back, but couldnt find it anywhere, was cleaning up my comic room last night and found it, still has the $8.99 price tag on it :cloud9: not bad for an 8.5-9.2ish copy

Guys, I have a question...what is the real first appearance of Constantine, ST 25 or ST 37? Do you see any future value for ST25?

Ask the copper thread. (thumbs u

My apologies, relocating my question now. Thanks for the answers though. :)

It will always be ST 37 as the 1st full appearance. ST 25 was a one-image tryout as they tried to feel out the 'Sting' look for the character that Stephen Bissette and John Totleben desired of Moore due to their love of The Police.

Alan Moore on 'The Sting look' of John Constantine

NBC's "Constantine" TV Series Scares Up New Hellblazing Details - Screen Crush

When we first find John, we learn he has voluntarily checked himself into a psychiatric clinic. He’s haunted by an incident in which he lost a 9-year-old girl to a demon who has dragged her soul to hell. This incident has a significant impact on his life and it’s hat is driving him. He checks himself out of the hospital after six months to find something sinister is afoot in the realm of the supernatural.

We won’t see John in his classic trenchcoat right away, but he gets there.

Liv Parsons, a young woman who works at a rental car facility, gets caught up in John’s world when she discovers something is after her. Liv’s deceased father, Jasper, knew John and John owes a debt to him.

Papa Midnite – an imposing Cuban man who can dream the future – is ailing when we first find him. He’s doing a lot of cocaine because he has to stay awake.