• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wedding Sale: More GA Superman, Batman 7, Tick SE, OAAW, & more

78 posts in this topic

I'll take the 184

Thanks! SA 180 and 184 are sold! Great books, and hard to find. Sad to see them go...

But on that topic, anyone got a spare Strange Adventures # 79 (the killer snowmen from outerspace)? Wedding be damned, it's been on my want list for years!

Thanks all!

No slabbed Detectives, I'm afraid. I've got a few raw VF/NM issues in the mid-300s that will be coming up in a few weeks, and eventually 2-3 long boxes of $.50 fodder--Batman titles ranging from late '70s to 2004 or so.

For instance, It think one box includes a straight run of Batman # 392-630 or so.

Again--this is the early good stuff. God help me when I get down to the runs of garbage '80s books, like Vigilante, Infinity Inc., and such.

If anyone in greater DC wants to come play in a storage locker, you're welcome to it!

what's left? I wanted the plastic man 1 cgc 8.0 for $50

and that flash 106 cgc 6.0 (if it's not already gone)

:takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit:

Again--this is the early good stuff. God help me when I get down to the runs of garbage '80s books, like Vigilante, Infinity Inc., and such.

Infinity Inc is not garbage! If you've read Geoff Johns' JSA, you have to backtrack into Infinity Inc so you can see Rick Tyler Hourman, Jade, Obsidian, Atom Smasher, Tigress, Icicle, Mr. Bones and the like before they made it to the big leagues. The Ordway art alone is worth the price of admission, and there's early McFarlane in there, if you swing that way.

Vigilante, on the other hand...