• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man / Suspense

19 posts in this topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

52 9.2 slight p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FFB, you wouldn't of had a chance!!!!! hi.gif

52 9.2 slight p

FFB, you wouldn't of had a chance!!!!! hi.gif

This is how bidding wars happen. 27_laughing.gif

I think i finally got all the pms answered - I received about 50 and I am a one man show and was a little ill last night - I eat very few fried foods these days and i think the pizza with pep. I had at a party last night did not agree with me! Anyway, only a fraction of the books have been sold and plenty to go around. All the prices and descriptions will be up tonight though.

Just making sure everyone gets a chance to get some great books at a fair price.

I would have loved to...but I never got a response to my PM.

I'm sure he will PM you back. If you saw his other post, it was his kids birthday yesterday and he was also in court all day.

Good luck and hope you get something you want. grin.gif

Just making sure everyone gets a chance to get some great books at a fair price.

I would have loved to...but I never got a response to my PM.

I'm sure he will PM you back. If you saw his other post, it was his kids birthday yesterday and he was also in court all day.

Good luck and hope you get something you want. grin.gif

Thanks, we just exchanged PMs. Did not know about the birthday, but I certainly extend my belated best wishes!

Ok - 46,47, 50, 52 and 65 have all sold! 40 7.5 ow/w nice shape $650, 44 8.0 ow sharp and difficult $450, 53 9.2 ow/w $550 sold, 59 9.0 ow and very nice $425 sold, 61 9.0 cr/ow $200, 63 9.0 ow brilliant red cover $300 sold, 66 9.0 cr/ow $175, 71 9.2 cr/ow $150, 80 9.4 ow perfect $225. Remaining books - 40, 44, 61,66,71 and #80.

I was reluctant to do it this way at first as it is pretty easy to pack things up and have the guys in NY sell them but I have enjoyed this and hope people who really want the books are getting them. I don't type well and not having scans has made things more time consuming than I wanted but it has worked out well. I will be mailing out a bunch of books this weekend!

I probably should have taken the TOS #46 (you told me), but I'm glad that another forum member got it.

This was very cool for you to offer these to board members first (even if it is a hassle) and at very reasonable prices. thumbsup2.gif

I'll see you in a week, to pick up some new gems for my collection.