• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA for sale. Thrilling 38 & Cap 28 ** price reduction**

8 posts in this topic

Like to offer up 2 classic covers tonight.Please pm any questions.

- 1st :takeit: on the thread or in a pm wins.

-Check,money order,or Paypal gladly accepted.

-Shipping included in the US.

Captain America Comics 28 CGC 7.5 s(p) CR/OW $1750.00

Restoration includes: color touch,pieces added,glue on spine of cover,tears seals,reinforced.

Offering this book at my cost so the price is firm.I bid on 2 Cap 28s in separate auctions and won them both.I'm not a hoarder so one of them has to go.Gorgeous copy that looks better than the grade.Pick this one up at about 1/3 of what a blue label 7.5 would cost!

cap28cgcb_zps77456d69.jpg

Restoration includes: color touch,pieces added,glue on spine of cover,tears seals,reinforced.

Offering this book at my cost so the price is firm.I bid on 2 Cap 28s in separate auctions and won them both.I'm not a hoarder so one of them has to go.Gorgeous copy that looks better than the grade.Pick this one up at about 1/3 of what a blue label 7.5 would cost!

Really nice book GLWT

I saw this book raw, and the colors are simply amazing.