• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM Annual 1, ASM 101 and Lots More- THREAD CLOSED

12 posts in this topic

Here we go again. I've just come across a lot of some nice mid-grade Silver Age stuff and I'm hoping to move them along to new homes and I'd rather sell here than ebay. Pics are forthcoming. My feedback thread is:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6958359#Post6958359

I've also bought comics from a handful of people on here. I also currently have 100% positive feedback on ebay (with one neutral due to issuing a refund.)

Shipping is $6 which includes priority mail, tracking and secure packaging with bubbly wrap and a sturdy box. I can work out combined shipping or international shipping if it comes up. I do consider fair offers through PM but of course, the first :takeit: wins the comic.

Thanks for looking.

Amazing Spider-Man 101 (7.0) 1st Morbius $105

Has a very small tear on the back cover keeping it from being a bit higher. Front cover is nice and clean...solid book.

photo26_zps4cc262ac.jpg

photo16_zps582edb2a.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 100 (7.5/8.0) Classic Cover $85

Has a very faint non-color break crease knocking it down from a NM- range. Nice pages and clean attractive book.

photo25_zps8c4d5efa.jpg

photo15_zps2be7eb64.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 (4.5/5.0) 1st Sinister Six $200

Nice solid book with good spine and moderate wear. Scuffing along the edges, one small crease and a dirt smudge. Spine and staples are nice and secure. Soon to be a hot book.

photo42_zps7893ac92.jpg

photo35_zpsdb711fb1.jpg

Fantastic Four #33 (7.0) $65

Small corner crease and slight "puffing"- don't know what to call it because it's not moisture damage or creasing and can't really be graded down too much. A light pressing would take care of it.

photo41_zps79f1a13e.jpg

photo33_zps3d9418ff.jpg