• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waiting for Delivery

3 posts in this topic

Or Is November to difficult to do 30 in 30?

I love those little tiny emails from Kim. You know the ones that have a tracking number attached to them. Ever since I've had multiple packages stolen from me courtesy of the USPS I started to have the packages sent to my fathers, but now with UPS as an option I don't have to wait any additional time before going to visit.

The delivery date is today, Oct. 2nd, 2013. The delivery time states by end of day, not even end of business day. Of course being a Wednesday and slightly after UPS marked my package as out for delivery, I am on public transit going to see my father for coffee and to watch "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D". I'm still amazed he can work the DVR.

The original census for The Joker (3D cover) had only one in a 9.9. That number has since grown. I wasn't the only person with the idea of selling it on eBay. There are already multiple copies at the price I was going to sell it. I'm pleased to know I'm in the price range of what I think it's worth, which doesn't mean that's what the potential buyer thinks it's worth. Only time will tell.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

14355.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

I'm sure you'll be watching the sale of those Joker 9.9 books closely...gotta get the right price point for your copy. Buy from Tnerb with confidence!

My family and I have really been enjoying that SHIELD show. Have fun watching with your dad, it's a good one!

sig.jpg