• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man Lot, #90-97, 104-114, 175-189, Anl 8 (VF 8-8.5))

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am looking to sell my extensive Amazing Spider-Man collection, preferably as one lot, but I am willing to hear offers on the consecutive issue numbers. My uncle (who recently passed away) kept them in great shape, and although I am new to the forum, I've done a lot of research and have included high resolution scans to ensure the comic's quality is visible to potential buyers. He truly had a passion for comics and I would love to see this piece of his collection end up in good hands.

The price of the entire lot is $1,500, but I am willing to hear fair offers through personal message for the entire lot or for consecutive issue numbers. If you have any comments or concerns feel free to post in the thread or send me a message, I am certainly willing to provide more pictures or info.

Money orders or Paypal is accepted, but Paypal is preferred.

Free to ship in the United States.

Willing to ship international, but will need more information for price estimate.

The entire collection includes: Amazing Spider-Man #90-97, 104-114, 175-189, and Anl #8. I'm going to post some of the highlights directly into the thread and then link a photobucket album that contains the rest of the images to prevent the thread from getting to cluttered.

Spider-Man 91: 1st appearance of Sam Built with John Romita art. VF condition (8-8.5)

Spider-Man91Front_zps205f6805.jpg

Spider-Man91Back_zpsf3443820.jpg

Spider-Man 92: John Romita art. VF condition (8-8.5).

Spider-Man92Front_zpsbf0564d6.jpg

Spider-Man93Back_zps7c74ba5b.jpg

Spider-Man 96: Drug topics not approved by CCA, Gil kane Art. VF condition (8-8.5).

Spider-Man96Front_zps168fc4bc.jpg

Spider-Man96Back_zpse428e76e.jpg

Spider-Man 97: Drug topics not approved by CCA. Gil Kane art. VF condition (8-8.5).

Spider-Man97Front_zps9ec189e3.jpg

Spider-Man97Back_zpsb5cc56b6.jpg

Spider-Man 113: First appearance of Hammerhead. Jim Starlin, Joe Sinnott, and John Romita Art. VF condition (8-8.5).

Spider-Man113Front_zpse5b80a0c.jpg

Spider-Man113Back_zpsf25b3f44.jpg

Here is the full album:

http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/pmiranda2/library/Amazing%20Spider-Man

The collection is quite extensive and I will be posting updates throughout the week with other series.

Wow - quite the ambitious first sales thread. Hope you stick around and join the fun.

Edit - read his whole intro and see he is linking photos.