• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E.C. Classic complete set of 12 ...scans included...

9 posts in this topic

I just picked up this gorgeous set of EC reprints that were produced in the late 80's by Russ Cochren...These magazine size books are in printed on heavy high quality paper and include several stories in each issue that are in full color and are presented with no ads....

The only issue that has any noticable damage is #11 which has a slight bump on the top left corner...otherwise these books are in pristine unread condition..

I'm only asking $50 + shipping... laugh.gif

ecclassic1.jpg

ecclassic2.jpg

ecclassic3.jpg

ecclassic4.jpg

ecclassic5.jpg

ecclassic6.jpg

ecclassic7.jpg

ecclassic8.jpg

ecclassic9.jpg

ecclassic10.jpg

ecclassic11.jpg

ecclassic12.jpg

They really are magnificant...and what makes them even nicer is that on the flip side of each issue is another classic cover... hail.gif

The only reason I am selling them is because I also have to downsize my "junk pile"... frustrated.gif

Those are awesome! If I wasn't downsizing my junk pile...........

thumbsup2.gif

Subtle! Like a tonofbricks.gif

Man! Let the poor seller part with his ECs whydon'cha?

What I meant was....

If I wasn't taking a more focused approach to my various collecting interests, I would have purchased these fine examples of a classic American art form. Alas.

shy.gif better?