• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

414 posts in this topic

originally had it at 2 but changed it to 1, honestly i just want to clear the space and hopefully someone who loves comics gets these.

Did he eat Spinach?

From what I know (I have little knowledge of DC comics), the character remained in the DC Universe (of course, up to the New 52, when they "erased" everything), and yes, it was meant as a real life version of Popeye and of course he eat spinach. Was tempted to pick this one myself awhile ago, from a Kramerica thread, I think.

How I understand you about space… a thing I can’t do because from Italy my cheap books are too expensive. :sorry:

ok going to get something to eat, watch soccer (or futbol for my international friends) and be back with some books in about 2 hours.

If you have something you want to see first from my preview earlier today please send me a PM or post here. I don't think I'm going to get through all the remaining books I wanted to list and wanted to be sure I listed what was going to sell.

Thanks again for looking and picking up some books.