• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. Some remaining items will be moved to eBay

71 posts in this topic

Welcome to my sales thread. Thanks for looking.

1st :takeit: gets it, and trumps any PM's.

Payment: PayPal

Shipping: Will be shipped safely and securely as not to incur any damage. Nothing worse than getting a damaged book in the mail. Can do 1 or 2 books 1st Class for $4.00. Priority envelope for $7.00. Priority Med. Flat Rate Box for $13.00. Let me know what you prefer. Higher dollar books will be insured W/Sig. confirmation.

Would like to do U.S. only, but will ship to Canada if I must. Not going to be cheap though. 1st Class Intl. Box W/Tracking is about $32.00, and Priority Intl. Med. Box is about $42.00.

Grading: Most, if not all, of these comics are pretty minty. They have been boxed, unread, and unhandled since I've owned them. I will note any defects, and grade them accordingly. Comic scans are of bagged comics, but if you need a back cover scan or want other pics just let me know. Not a problem.

Prices: Cost will be based on last few eBay sales if I can find them. Feel free to PM any offers. The worst that can happen is I say no or laugh at you. :jokealert:

Usual rules. No PROBies or HOSers

I'm thinking there will be about 20 books or so. Maybe more. Bare with me as I load pics, and try to figure out the prices. Thanks, Steve.

P.S. I'll try to throw in some freebies too.

Grimm Fairy Tales Beyond Wonderland #0 Ltd. Ed To 100 Jay Co. Keu Cha

Hard to find in high grade as many were damaged in shipping. This one is pretty much flawless in at least NM (9.4) if not better.

Last eBay sale was a best offer accepted priced at $59.99. How about $50.00.

photo img041_zps4c508d93.jpg

Neverland #1 Blue Gryphon Ex. Ltd. Ed to 500

NM (9.4) or better

Last sale was $17.00. How about $15.00 Sold to hutchsj

photo img046_zpsdc27af07.jpg

Neverland #1 Blue Gryphon Ex. Ltd. Ed to 250

NM (9.4) or better

Last sale was $27.57. How about $25.00 Sold to hutchsj

photo img047_zps0e7373da.jpg

Take both for $37.50

Grimm Fairy Tales #2 Jay Co Ltd. Ed to 100

Okay, this is a common issue with these Jay Co covers. Staples are sometimes sunk in to the spine during the bindery process. CGC won't grade these books because of the oversized card stock covers. They will chip instantly if you try to open them. So it's hard to say what they would take off for it. I'll say 9.2 to 9.0 :juggle: just to be safe.

Last one went for $32.00. I'll say $25.00 for this one.

photo img048_zps3099b53e.jpg