• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. Some remaining items will be moved to eBay

71 posts in this topic

Grimm Fairy Tales Swimsuit Ed. # 1 by Ebas 2010

NM copy with an amazing cover by Eric Basaldua

Prices on these are all over the place. $15.00 for this one. Much less than they're priced for on the dreaded eBay.

photo img053_zps6eb06a54.jpg

:takeit:

Grimm Fairy Tales: Dream Eater Saga Motor City Comic Con Exclusive.

NM (9.4) or better. Actually, I sold a CGC 9.8 copy of this a while back, and this one really looked better.

Prices on these in grade are between $30.00 and $40.00. I'll say $27.50 for this one.

photo img054_zpsf28c4649.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Swimsuit Ed. # 1 by Ebas 2010

NM copy with an amazing cover by Eric Basaldua

Prices on these are all over the place. $15.00 for this one. Much less than they're priced for on the dreaded eBay.

photo img053_zps6eb06a54.jpg

^^ Thanks!

Grimm Fairy Tales Las Vegas Annual Ltd. Ed to 100 Jay Co. SDCC Mike DeBalfo

Another Jay Co. weird staple. So 9.2 - 9.4 :juggle:

Prices on the Ltd. Ed 500 for these are nuts. Some sales for $200.00. This is the Ltd. Ed. 100. Crazy, but I'll do $100.00 for it.

photo img056_zps1f743feb.jpg

Edited as not to warp your fragile little mind lol

Neverland #0 Noble House Specialities Ltd. Ed. to 250

NM (9.4) or better

The only other one sold in the last 90 days was a CGC 9.8. Best offer accepted priced at $299.00. The Ltd. Ed 500 copies are readily available, but these nude covers rarely show up, and when they do they're quite pricey. NHS originally sold them for $135.00, so I would at least need that much, but feel free to offer me more lol

photo img058_zps346b8ee9.jpg

GFT: Myths & Legends #2 Mike DeBalfo cover

Flawless copy. Zenescope sent me a damaged one, and replaced it with this. Great company. No problem calling this a 9.8 either. Last two eBay sales went for $11.99 for NM- copies. So I'll do this one for $13.00. Sold to Lone Tree

photo img060_zpsab23707b.jpg

I also have the 2011 SDCC Lady Death: Boundless set where she loses an article of clothing for each day. They're all mint except for the VIP copy that got dinged in the upper right hand corner. VHTF the whole set, and many copies were signed by Brian Pulido. These are all unsigned. I got them directly from the manufacturer. So they were never even at SDCC. Basically they're untouched copies. How the VIP copy was damaged is a mystery. When I complained I got no response.

Anyway, Wed. - Sun. Ltd. Ed. to 350 covers are 9.8, and the VIP Ltd. Ed to 250 I would consider 8.0 - 8.5 with the ding. Otherwise it would be perfect. No color break though, so it may be able to be pressed out if your into that sort of thing.

These rarely come up for sale, and I've never seen the whole set from anyone else. Single copies of Thurs. - Sun. usually go for around $45.00. The white Wed. cover was only available to dealers and VIP's allowed in to SDCC that Wednesday. Same with the VIP cover.

The set is 6 copies. 5 X $45.00 = $225.00, and I'll throw in the VIP copy for free since it's damaged. No, I will not break up the set.

photo img061_zps9358cea2.jpg

photo img062_zpscf94e5c9.jpg

photo img064_zps5c1122c7.jpg

photo img063_zpsc705e82b.jpg

photo img065_zpse2c2c96d.jpg

photo img066_zps86b2ce93.jpg

GFT: Myths & Legends #2 Mike DeBalfo cover

Flawless copy. Zenescope sent me a damaged one, and replaced it with this. Great company. No problem calling this a 9.8 either. Last two eBay sales went for $11.99 for NM- copies. So I'll do this one for $13.00.

th_img060_zpsab23707b.jpg