• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. Some remaining items will be moved to eBay

71 posts in this topic

GFT: Myths & Legends #2 Mike DeBalfo cover

Flawless copy. Zenescope sent me a damaged one, and replaced it with this. Great company. No problem calling this a 9.8 either. Last two eBay sales went for $11.99 for NM- copies. So I'll do this one for $13.00.

th_img060_zpsab23707b.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks Lone Tree. I'll add it your others.

That's it for tonight. I'll keep this thread open 'til Sunday, and may add a few more books. Whatever is left on Sunday around noon Eastern will be moved to eBay. I'll send invoices out then, and mail on Monday. Will PM you tracking info as soon as I have it. If you're done, and want it mailed out tomorrow you can PM me your PayPal email address now so I can send invoice. Be sure to let me know your shipping preferences Local PO is open 'til 4:00 PM tomorrow. Thanks for looking, and a thank you very much to those that purchased.

Steve

Cry for Dawn #5 2nd Print

Much nicer copy. 9.4 I'd say. Artifacts are just reflections from the scanner on the bag. Really nice copy.

Prices on these are kinda crazy, but looks like the average is between $30.00 and $40.00. So I'll say $35.00 and I'll throw in the 1st print as well if it's not claimed.

Sold to X_Phile

photo img068_zpsff61f006.jpg

Much nicer copy. 9.4 I'd say. Artifacts are just reflections from the scanner on the bag. Really nice copy.

Prices on these are kinda crazy, but looks like the average is between $30.00 and $40.00. So I'll say $35.00 and I'll throw in the 1st print as well if it's not claimed.

^^ Thanks!

Okay, last Linsner cover. Saved the best for last.

Tears of Dawn #2 European Variant

NM (9.4) Copy

Last two sales were for a best offer accepted less than $60.00 and a qualified CGC 9.2 for $49.99. This copy is unsigned, and pretty sharp. $50.00, and it's yours.

photo img075_zpsf2874744.jpg

Okay, gonna switch gears here. I own the #1 Registry set for Red Sonja Vols. 2 & 3. 11 issues, all CGC 9.8 white pages. Rather than load a pic for every issue, you can just see them all here:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=69855

Will sell the whole set for $550.00. That's $50.00 an issue. I'll even foot the shipping. (U.S. only. Canada will be exact shipping) Will be Parcel Post. Insured W/Sig. confirmation. Price is firm, and it's the whole set or nothing. :sumo: