• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**DC Silver - 50% or more off guide - UPDATED LIST Page 11

134 posts in this topic

Spoiler alert Jay! Now I know which one dies lol

lol

Sorry..I know how frustrating that can be. Someone ruined the ending of Passion of the Christ for me by blurting out that the main character dies at the end before I went to see it.

Sorry..I know how frustrating that can be. Someone ruined the ending of Passion of the Christ for me by blurting out that the main character dies at the end before I went to see it.

That‘s just because your friend did not know Mel Gibson omitted the final chapter, on which I won’t spoil… :gossip:

That‘s just because your friend did not know Mel Gibson omitted the final chapter, on which I won’t spoil… :gossip:

Thank You...I feel better now that I know there is a happier ending that was cut out.

I will be putting up some Hawkman, Metal Men, Jimmy Olsen, My Greatest Adventure, Doom Patrol, Flash, Tales of the Unexpected and more Adventure, Detective, Action & Superman....and maybe a few other things in the coming days.

I am hoping to reach a certain total, so i will try to get to that by adding what I can. I was sick today so could not post much.

I have a ton of low grade books that I have finished reading, but I will post those in another thread.

Thanks to all who have bought so far.