• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me grade this comic?

11 posts in this topic

Action Comics 123

Can someone help me grade this comic? Unfortunately, I don't have a back cover to go on. Here's the description that I received....

Rolled spine, there is wear along the spine, with the cover starting to be detached from the top staple. Also, see that chip out of the top right hand corner there? Although small, that goes throughout about the first half of the comic. There is some general wear on the back cover as well as a small chip at the bottom left corner. Inside pages "starting to" tan a bit. Supposedly unrestored, though.

The dealer states that it's a 2.5, but I'd also like your opinions. Thanks!

Brent

Aces,

I think you may have a firewall or something blocking the site. Everyone else has been able to see it. Just tested it out a few minutes ago and everything's peachy. Or, it could have been having downtime at the particular time you tried to access it....

Brent

Nope,

I'm "forbidden" from 2 locations and 4 browsers! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

You must be on a major spam blocked list or something . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif