• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toughest High Grade Copper Age Book....

49 posts in this topic

ASM # 301

Maybe; I've got about a dozen copies of #301, all undistributed overstock I picked up last year along with at least a dozen each of #298, #299; 8 copies of #300 and 10 copies of G.I. Joe #21. All look 9.6 or better 893crossfingers-thumb.gif. I will be bringing a few of each to WW Chicago this summer for onsite grading.

Here's a tough run of high grade books to find(I'll also be bringing these as well grin.gif):

Grafik Muzik 1-4 Dark Horse (I only have 1-3; If anyone has a 4 let me know!!)

Graphique Musique 1-3 Slave Labor

Continum 1 (First Linsner Work)

k

Would you be willing to sell one unslabbed copy of GI Joe #21, and ASM #298-301 before taking them to Chicago?

I'd be really interested. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Brian

Watchmen 1 and Harbinger 1 get my vote. ASM 301 in 9.8 is a fantasy based on all the copies I have seen.

Watchmen 1?? ASM 301?? No way that the rarest books are going to be mainstream titles, I don't give a blush.gif what the production values were like.

Another very hard book to find in NM is Dark Horse Presents #1 (1st print). I bought about 10 when they came out, and everyone had a bunch of stress marks on the spine. I was able to finally find a copy from Fredkarger of all people. cloud9.gif

dhp1.jpg

I Own 4 9.8 slabbed copies. :cloud9::acclaim:

Another very hard book to find in NM is Dark Horse Presents #1 (1st print). I bought about 10 when they came out, and everyone had a bunch of stress marks on the spine. I was able to finally find a copy from Fredkarger of all people. cloud9.gif

dhp1.jpg

holy 6 year old thread necro.. :o

dhp1.jpg

lol ...when I read that Harbinger #1 was a toughy I had to check out the date of the post...yep, 6 years ago. Not so tough anymore.

dhp1.jpg

lol ...when I read that Harbinger #1 was a toughy I had to check out the date of the post...yep, 6 years ago. Not so tough anymore.

Only 58 in the census - out of probably thousands that were submitted. It's very tough to find raw CGC 9.8 candidates for this book.