• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Thread Because Why Not?

4 posts in this topic

I keeping these threads short, but I want to give people a chance here before I send to ebay, so this stuff will be up for 24-48 hours.

All prices on this thread will include shipping, unless you're out of the USA, then we can work something out. I do have a positive feedback thread here and have bought from a handful of you as well. To be honest, everything I sell here, that money will most likely be spent right back here on the boards, as I'm looking to refine my collection.

Journey into Mystery 114 and 122 Both for $75

1st Absorbing Man plus another appearance. JIM 114 is a nice book at roughly a 6.0/6.5. Good colors and off-white pages. JIM 122 has some spine wear on cover knocking it down to about a 5.0. It still has good color and looks good.

photo46_zps503c801f.jpg

photo38_zpsd36b49e5.jpg

photo210_zps2b1c273a.jpg

photo110_zps220baba8.jpg

Captain America 118 (7.0) 2nd Falcon $25 Shipped

Really nice front cover with very little wear and good color. Back cover has some tanning thus knocking it down a bit.

photo211_zps905c33a6.jpg

photo111_zpsbfde0bdf.jpg