• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, small Saturday sales thread featuring a Silver Marvel, a Bronze Marvel and two Bronze D/c books plus a Bronze Marvel Avengers slab all in very nice condition.

Rules

:takeit: in the thread beats all PM's and gets the book

Feel free to PM offers or just say hi in the thread.

No listers

US only, unless Canadian boardies won't be put off by high shipping costs across the border.

Raw books ship USPS flat rate envelope $5.60 exact in the US. Slab ships USPS medium box, $12.60 exact. I ship very securely, well packed to prevent the post office from ruining your book. Canada, I will get you a quote direct from the USPS site.

First up, MS. Marvel first full appearance of Mystique 18 VF 5-6 color breaking creases along the spine. OW/W pages, slight rounding on UR and LR corners, a scratch along the top edge on the front cover. One NCB one the spine, back cover. Back cover is white, small stain above the word GOOD on the back cover. $40

20131005_222207_zpsb2255474.jpg

Adventure Comics 462 VF+ Death of Batman from Earth 2. Front cover is very nice, four small creases on the spine and the upper right corner has a bend that could press out. Back cover has 5-6 spine creases. Small scratch on the very bottom edge of the front cover and a minor crease above Batman's nose, directly under the D in Death. White pages $17

20131005_221619_zpsbccde1d5.jpg

Nick Fury Agent of Shield 3, -NM/NM incredibly nice book from 1968. 3 minor stresses along the spine and small scratch above the R in Fury. I think this book could press to 9.4. Sharp corners, very minor rounding on Upper Left corner OW/White pages $105

20131005_222537_zps57028c7f.jpg

All Star Comics 58 first appearance of PowerGirl, VF+/-NM. Two spine creases that break color, small crease upper left/right corner on the cover, back cover very clean. Good candidate for a press. $45

20131005_221929_zpsd9ecfaf7.jpg

I'll take it

All Star Comics 58 first appearance of PowerGirl, VF+/-NM. Two spine creases that break color, small crease upper left/right corner on the cover, back cover very clean. Good candidate for a press. $45

20131005_221929_zpsd9ecfaf7.jpg

I'll take it

^^

Thank you very much

Avengers Annual 7 CGC 9.6 Thanos appearance Death of Captain Marvel. OW/White pages. One sale in Sept for $305 and another in August on BIN/OBO for $369. $250

20131005_222725_zpsa7e60c2c.jpg

Are you quoting the numbers for a 9.8 or am I searching the wrong one on gpanalysis?

Going by recent sales on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AVENGERS-ANNUAL-7-1977-CGC-9-6-White-Pages-THANOS-IRON-MAN-THOR-/400478822738?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5d3e65e152