• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The state of the CGC Forums

125 posts in this topic

I was only posting on the Comics Market forum for the last few years - just started posting over here a month or so ago. A few tried to beat me up and take my lunch money but I showed 'em who was boss..... um, they were - until I revised my blog... :tonofbricks:

I had a ton of fun on the "Can Comic Shops Survive Without New Books" thread....

Yeah, Comics Market is usually drama free, but when there's drama, there's DRAMA.

I was only posting on the Comics Market forum for the last few years - just started posting over here a month or so ago. A few tried to beat me up and take my lunch money but I showed 'em who was boss..... um, they were - until I revised my blog... :tonofbricks:

I had a ton of fun on the "Can Comic Shops Survive Without New Books" thread....

Don't worry their bark is worse than their bite. (thumbs u

Yup.

The ones to watch out for are the ones who get week long strikes.

Don't worry their bark is worse than their bite. (thumbs u

Yup.

The ones to watch out for are the ones who get week long strikes.

I am a helion. :devil: