• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Timelys for sale: Marvel Mystery 54 cgc 7.0 and Mystic 2 cgc 7.0

14 posts in this topic

Hi folks, thank you for looking. Trying to pay for a book I've wanted for a looooooong time, so a couple of my second faves need to make room. Usual rules apply, no HOSers and no probies.

Shipping will be calculated when I get your address, insured and safely packed. I take no chances, just ask around. ;)

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

First up...

Marvel Mystery Comics 54 cgc 7.0 a really nice looking copy that looks especially nice in hand. The reds are just neon on this one. Asking

1500.00 :news:SOLD!

MarvelMysteryComics54cgc70crmow_zpsbbd8e747.jpeg

Next book...

Mystic Comics vol. 2 # 2 cgc 7.0 oww This book has it all, Hypodermic needle, double bondage and a Mengele type Nazi monster Dr. Classic cover and hard to find in grade imo and this scan doesn't do the book justice. Asking 1050.00

Mysticv22cgc70owwGood_zps7d94409f.jpg

Hi folks, thank you for looking. Trying to pay for a book I've wanted for a looooooong time, so a couple of my second faves need to make room. Usual rules apply, no HOSers and no probies.

Shipping will be calculated when I get your address, insured and safely packed. I take no chances, just ask around. ;)

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

First up...

Marvel Mystery Comics 54 cgc 7.0 a really nice looking copy that looks especially nice in hand. The reds are just neon on this one. Asking 1500.00

Pretty looking copy!

I so wish I had 1500 to spare. That is a real beauty!!! GLWTS

+1 I love those Schomburg war covers.

It would look nice in your sig line. ;)

What would really look nice in my sig line is a Real Life Comics #3. :baiting:

Wait your turn! :bump::cool:

I so wish I had 1500 to spare. That is a real beauty!!! GLWTS

+1 I love those Schomburg war covers.

It would look nice in your sig line. ;)

What would really look nice in my sig line is a Real Life Comics #3. :baiting:

Unfortunately the only one I know of is busy looking nice in my sig line. :(:sorry:

Marvel Mystery Comics 54 cgc 7.0 a really nice looking copy that looks especially nice in hand. The reds are just neon on this one. Asking 1500.00

:takeit:

^^ You'll love it... Especially it's gloss and the roundness of the spine. :headbang: