• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open forum for Halloween Giveaway comics

13 posts in this topic

Not just an ft88 sales thread. Anyone can officially list here!!!

Many a folk have had great responses giving away comics for Halloween instead of candy.

Kids get pumped when they get a comic - candy is just in and out at the door.

Sellers, feel free to list your bulk lots either for free. Free but pay for postage, or price by bulk.

Buyers feel free to buy from anyone.

I'll set some guidelines but list away if you want to deviate. And then use the PM's to transact. Simple?

I'm selling 70-80 comics (fits into a 12x9x6 inch box) for $30 shipped.

Here's a shot of what I have.

I can make two boxes worth.

Picsff262.jpg

This is a great idea, however....

A few years ago (okay, over 20 years ago), before I had kids, some of the kids in the neighborhood found out I collected comics, and were interested. I had a small box of pretty beat up issues of stuff I didn't collect, so I made it my trade box - anyone could come by and trade, one for one, for anything I had in the box (I think I gave a few away to start things, can't remember now).

It went pretty well, but one day one of the kids came by and said his mom had made him bring the book he had traded for back - it was a Son of Satan issue. None of that Satan stuff in HER house. It didn't get me in any trouble or anything, but it could have if she had wanted more than just to have him take it back.

Just thought I'd put that out there, I thought about it when I saw the book in the picture.

$1.31 per lot, including shipping, US only. One lot per person. I only request that you give them all away on Halloween.

Lot 1: Simpsons (20 comics)

Lot 2: Disney and Richie Rich (20 comics)

Bonus: if you promise to post a pic of the Halloween giveaway in this thread or in Comics General, you will receive 30 comics in your lot.

141956.jpg.a407b17d288d616927861100bd6ceb53.jpg

141957.jpg.d2a5d60ca23360379311dab7a5fdc53d.jpg

$1.31 per lot, including shipping, US only. One lot per person. I only request that you give them all away on Halloween.

Bonus: if you promise to post a pic of the Halloween giveaway in this thread or in Comics General, you will receive 30 comics in your lot.

I'll take the Simpsons batch and I promise to post a pic of the Halloween give-away.

I'll take it and add it to my give away pile.

^^

I'll take the Simpsons batch and I promise to post a pic of the Halloween give-away.
^^

Thank you. Have fun giving them away.

PMs on the way.