• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mondo branching out to comics

8 posts in this topic

I thought this was kind of interesting and worth a share. Starting tomorrow, Oct. 10th, Mondo Gallery, best known for their tribute posters for iconic movies will be branching out to include tributes to Marvel Comics characters, starting with The Silver Surfer by Kilian Eng.

742ffa49082275ec6028f94c_533x355.jpg

Poster by Kilian Eng. 36"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 275. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

Be on twitter and following them starting around 10am...it usually drops between 10 central and noon. I set up alerts for the Mondo account so my phone will beep even if im not at the PC.

Log into the Mondo site if you already have an account well before time for the drop. If you dont have an account set one up and put your payment info in NOW. If you wait or spend time logging in or filling out payment forms you will lose.

I've gotten almost every poster I've tried for and print runs are much larger than they used to be.

Now so many resellers are buying that you can pick up most posters (not stout) for almost the starting price if you wait until the stuff starts shipping from mondo. Once the items are in the wild the market gets saturated for awhile driving prices back down on eBay.

Good luck.