• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NC COMICON '13 - NOV 9th – 10th

69 posts in this topic

I may have a partial conflict. I didn't realize that my daughter's Y (Indian) Princess outing at Camp Kanata is also this Saturday. It should end tomorrow by 6pm (after the campfire event), but that's probably going to knock me out of the convention itself.

I still want to do dinner with the boardies. Hopefully I can drop my daughter back home and get down to Cuban Revolution with time to spare. :wishluck:

I may have a partial conflict. I didn't realize that my daughter's Y (Indian) Princess outing at Camp Kanata is also this Saturday. It should end tomorrow by 6pm (after the campfire event), but that's probably going to knock me out of the convention itself.

I still want to do dinner with the boardies. Hopefully I can drop my daughter back home and get down to Cuban Revolution with time to spare. :wishluck:

There is always Sunday for the Con...

(thumbs u

Bad news ~ I'm afraid I'll have to miss the dinner tonight as well. Just got back from an all day outing with my daughter and am absolutely beat. It probably didn't help that I plunged down a water slide and again on a rope swing into 55 degree water just to earn a freaking patch for our vests. It's amazing what you'll do for your daughter. :screwy: I still can't feel my toes!

I'm so bummed not to be a part of the fun this year. I hope you all have a blast!

-Rob