• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Columbia Comics massive Halloween Sale Part II (GA/SA/BA goodies) now 10% off

226 posts in this topic

More :news: Everything (except the Hulk 181) is 10% off!!!

Ok so let's try this again...Part One didn't go over so well but I did manage to purchase a collection over the weekend and it has over nine thousand, yes NINE thousand books in it. Needless to say, some of it needs to find new homes!

My simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping is $10 for as many books as you want. International is not available at this time.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal checks and money orders. I will offer the check/money order discount if you choose that option.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

Just a few highlights to get everyone excited:

The collection is made up of many many long boxes of 80s and 90s stuff but fear not, there are some gems amongst the drek. I will be offering:

- a full run of X-Men from 3 up

- several Golden Age Batmans and a few GA Wonder Womans

- many Bronze Age keys

- some of the more popular Copper/Modern keys

And who knows what else I'll find.

Let's get this thing started shall we. Keep in mind it will take me weeks to sort through everything so I'll be listing books for a while...gotta be something for everyone!

:news: I'm not scanning the BC unless I feel its necessary. If someone wants one, then it's a case by case basis. Unless noted, the BCs will be representative of the grade and from what I've seen, most are nicer.

Xmen #4 for under $100 please

Oh hell, while you're taking requests: ASM 121 under $75 hand-delivered by two blonde strippers, please.

Xmen #4 for under $100 please

Oh hell, while you're taking requests: ASM 121 under $75 hand-delivered by two blonde strippers, please.

I didn't know Brock was offering the Dr. Balls 4 star service now too