• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marvel premiere 15 lot 35 shipped

21 posts in this topic

No hosers or probies my kudos are in my sig line and if need be I have my e bay feedback if someone would need to see it. Shipping will be 5.00 and I'll try and send media so I can keep the books as low as I can for you unless you want a better shipping plan but you would have to pay diffrence. Other countries I'll check how much the shipping will be if your interested as always I'll take it gets it. I'm open to trades or anything. Pay pal is the only form of payment I accept.

Avengers 4 GRR 60$ someone wrote a 4 in on it so it makes it look like the real deal but it's not. No record with the book and I'd say its about a 4.0, im throwing in a copy of cap 6 volume 5 in a 9.0/9.2 with press potiential(movie coming out bound to get hot) cap 241 reprint in HG 9.4/9.6

Is the Avengers 4 GRR $40? There's a stray '6' floating near the price and the bulk lot price is a bit confusing. I guess what I'm saying is that I'll take the Avengers 4 GRR if it's $40.

Is the Avengers 4 GRR $40? There's a stray '6' floating near the price and the bulk lot price is a bit confusing. I guess what I'm saying is that I'll take the Avengers 4 GRR if it's $40.

I'm pretty sure it's $60 if he wants $100 for the entire lot

GLWTS Nick

Avengers 4 GRR 60$ someone wrote a 4 in on it so it makes it look like the real deal but it's not. No record with the book and I'd say its about a 4.0, im throwing in a copy of cap 6 volume 5 in a 9.0/9.2 with press potiential(movie coming out bound to get hot) cap 241 reprint in HG 9.4/9.6

:takeit:

From the writing, it must have been the same person who wrote the issue # on most all issues of Gunsmoke Western 60. hm

Avengers 4 GRR 60$ someone wrote a 4 in on it so it makes it look like the real deal but it's not.]http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t653/mmanick/1b09e9e51bec98d1f0107f18398c24d2_zps2b3fba55.jpg[/img

Not sure I've heard of that one before. Sorry :sorry:

:takeit:

^^

From the writing, it must have been the same person who wrote the issue # on most all issues of Gunsmoke Western 60. hm

Congrats on the sale. As to Gunsmoke Western 60, every copy I've seen has a handwritten number "60" in the issue box. (For a while, this was considered a variant, similar to some of the early 10cent/12 cent variants that had a black blindstamp over the price). However, I think that it was just a production matter, not an actual variant.

Congrats on the sale. As to Gunsmoke Western 60, every copy I've seen has a handwritten number "60" in the issue box. (For a while, this was considered a variant, similar to some of the early 10cent/12 cent variants that had a black blindstamp over the price). However, I think that it was just a production matter, not an actual variant.

Hmmm never heard of that but will look out for it. Thanks btw.

Price cut on the marvel premiere 15 lot 50 shipped in the us if your okay with media mail. Thanks.