• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

American Horror Coven

68 posts in this topic

The writers for this season might have read some issues of x-men to draw inspiration. Here are some similarities I've noticed so far. I'm sure some of you also noticed them as well.

AHS Coven has a school for Gifted Young Ladies.

Professor X has a School for Gifted Youngsters

AHS Coven has a Supreme Witch former Head Mistress who believes they must prepare to defend themselves from regular society.

X-men has a protagonist/antagonist who was also Headmaster of the Academy and believes mutants must prepare to defend themselves from regular society

AHS Coven introduces us to a young woman who is unaware of her abilities and ends up killing her BF by accident

X-men, Rogue puts her boyfriend into a coma by accident as she is unaware of her abilities.

AHS Coven, has a clairvoyant with down syndrome

X-men, the mutant Destiny can see the future but has no eyesight.

The writers for this season might have read some issues of x-men to draw inspiration. Here are some similarities I've noticed so far. I'm sure some of you also noticed them as well.

AHS Coven has a school for Gifted Young Ladies.

Professor X has a School for Gifted Youngsters

AHS Coven has a Supreme Witch former Head Mistress who believes they must prepare to defend themselves from regular society.

X-men has a protagonist/antagonist who was also Headmaster of the Academy and believes mutants must prepare to defend themselves from regular society

AHS Coven introduces us to a young woman who is unaware of her abilities and ends up killing her BF by accident

X-men, Rogue puts her boyfriend into a coma by accident as she is unaware of her abilities.

AHS Coven, has a clairvoyant with down syndrome

X-men, the mutant Destiny can see the future but has no eyesight.

I couldn't agree more. I was telling my wife as we were watching - this is just like X-Men. Also, I thought it was great!