• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

American Horror Coven

68 posts in this topic

I liked season 1 but skipped season 2. Do I have to watch season 2 to watch season 3?

No, each season is "stand-alone."

I preferred Season 1. I still take the steps out of the basement four at a time now.

I liked season 1 but skipped season 2. Do I have to watch season 2 to watch season 3?

They are not related. You can just jump into season 3. You will notice some the actors in season one are in season 3 like tate, addy , and a couple of other characters.

They are not related. You can just jump into season 3. You will notice some the actors in season one are in season 3 like tate, addy , and a couple of other characters.

I missed all three seasons, but will check them out.

Are season 1 and 2 on Netflix?

Am I the only person who liked season 2? lol

I liked 2. It got bogged down and as a result seemed like it ran too long, but the creepy factor of the asylum was definitely there. They could have chopped a couple of episodes and it would have been perfect .. oh, and ditched the funktastic alien junk.

I liked 2. It got bogged down and as a result seemed like it ran too long, but the creepy factor of the asylum was definitely there. They could have chopped a couple of episodes and it would have been perfect .. oh, and ditched the funktastic alien junk.

I liked the fact that the kitchen sink was thrown in to the whole series.

I liked the fact that the kitchen sink was thrown in to the whole series.

I liked Sister Mary Eunice :)

No, each season is "stand-alone."

I preferred Season 1. I still take the steps out of the basement four at a time now.

Thanks Psithyrus and Jreezy. I will let a few episodes record then start watching them :)